Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Notestar.4teachers.org

I have found a new program to organize projects with subjects. It is called notestar. I am trying it out on a propagation project I have going with the 5-8 science kids. It has a place to define the project, assign different tasks and message with the kids along the way. It gives them a place to research and take notes and will help them bibliography along the way. This is a trial and error project for me and the kids will figure it out way before me. It is my goal to build a propagation terarium, create brochures, start plants, and document the whole process in a video put into schooltube.com. Wish us luck.

The builders team if Dustyn, Gracie, Tyson, and Keith.

The plant start team if Mekanzie, Sidney, Ethan, and Emma.

The brochure team is Nicole, Jon, Megan, Dan, and Garrett.

As I think into the project further I will give each student a rubrics for them to follow and think about their and other team members participation, work generated, and product output.

Good luck kids on this project.


Now go to notestar.4teachers.org and we will try to work through this new process.

No comments:

Post a Comment